Skip to content
- Andreas Ekelhart, Fajar J. Ekaputra, and Elmar Kiesling. “The SLOGERT Framework for automated Log Knowledge Graph Construction“. Accepted for publication at the Extended Semantic Web Conference 2021 (ESWC 2021).
- Fajar J. Ekaputra, Andreas Ekelhart, Rudolf Mayer, Tomasz Miksa, Tanja Šarčević, Sotirios Tsepelakis, Laura Waltersdorfer. “Semantic-enabled Architecture for Auditable Privacy-Preserving Data Analysis“. Submitted to Semantic Web Journal, Special Issue of Data and Algorithmic Governance (2021).
- Simon JD Cox, Alejandra N. Gonzalez-Beltran, Barbara Magagna, and Maria-Cristina Marinescu. “Ten Simple Rules for making a vocabulary FAIR“. arXiv preprint arXiv:2012.02325, submitted to PLOS Computational Biology (2020).
- Andreas Ekelhart, Fajar J. Ekaputra, Elmar Kiesling. “Automated Knowledge Graph Construction From Raw Log Data“. In Proceedings of the ISWC 2020 Demos & Industry Tracks, co-located with 19th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2020).
- Anna Breit, Laura Waltersdorfer, Fajar J. Ekaputra, Marta Sabou. “Extracting Key Elements from Legal Permits: A Use Case in the Environmental Domain“. In Proceedings of the 4th Annual Workshop on Applications of AI in the Legal Industry co-located with the IEEE BigData2020 Conference 2020.
- João Cardoso, Leyla J.C. Castro, Fajar J. Ekaputra, Marie-Christine Jacquemot-Perbal, Tomasz Miksa, José Borbinha. “Towards Semantic Representation of Machine-actionable Data Management Plans“. in Proceedings of The 1st DaMaLOS Workshop, co-located with 19th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2020).